To Help Inspire You
- You know that guy (or girl) who shows up at work – Every single day with a smile on their face.
- The ones who inspire others to never spill their lunch down the front of their white shirt.
- These people who inspire to set deadlines – And complete them on time.
- The ones who breeze into meetings early – And are prepared to answer any question. They inspire confidence.
- Their car is always half full of gasoline. They inspire wealth.
- They go home right after work to be with their family whom they adore. They inspire loyalty and trust.
- Their life stories are always engaging, interesting, and fun, or funny.
- They stay late to finish if they need to and always talk about how they hope to inspire the best outcome. They inspire efficiency and accountability.
- They think of losing a job as an opportunity to explore alternatives. They inspire and embrace change.
Is that you?
Me neither, at least not every single day. But I do believe that you can inspire yourself to change your world by changing your mind set.
Human beings are amazing, resilient creatures. If they aren’t this way naturally then they have the ability to inspire themselves to become this way and they (YOU) can succeed.
Tricks to help inspire you can include these simple tasks:
- Wake up and S T R E T C H for ten minutes only – every day.
- Smile BEFORE you pick up the phone and say, “Hello!” Every time.
- Stop That Thought – Use positive thinking to turn a negative thought into a positive one – For instance while running late to work a woman got stuck in her car getting out of her driveway into traffic and her first thought was, “G-D, I am LATE for work!” Her very next thought went something like this, “Oh My Gosh, I forgot to buckle my safety belt, what a perfect opportunity to do that!”
- Eat Breakfast – See why HERE
You Can Be Thankful For Something – Even In This Economy –
Be Thankul For The Gift Of Life – And Pass It On, Because It may Not Come Tomorrow.
You can inspire others to think the same way about themselves.
Be that person.
Inspire others to Be That Person too.
The author of this poem is unknown. Recent years several people have been
greedy and selfish enough to claim ownership of the poem and have even claimed to have created and written it on their own!
Here is the complete original poem to help inspire you:
When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest, if you must, but don’t you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don’t give up though the pace seems slow–
You may succeed with another blow.
Often the goal is nearer than,
It seems to a faint and faltering man,
Often the struggler has given up,
When he might have captured the victor’s cup,
And he learned too late when the night slipped down,
How close he was to the golden crown.
Success is failure turned inside out–
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far,
So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit–
It’s when things seem worst that you must not quit.
– Author unknown
|Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action|