Small Business Start-up Checklist:
So you want to start-up your own business. Bravo!
These simple business start-up steps are completely outlined for you in the Small Business Start-Up Checklist article described below – Be sure to click on the article link for complete information. You can also click here for other business start-up tips!
19 Essential Business Start-up Steps:
Set Up Your Own Business Start-up Checklist!
- Begin with a business start-up plan. Get your business plan ready!
- Find out if your address location has any zoning requirements, Parking restrictions, and other restrictions.
- Register your business name – This is an online and internet friendly world – I don’t mean in the yellow pages! Discover Social media and how it can help your own business start-up.
- Check with your local government and city offices whether or not you will need a special or business license to operate.
- After you register your business name registered, get a separate business bank account.
- Plan your business before you start – especially if you need help with financing.
- Secure your business funding with the methods you will use.
- Register with your state to pay any sales tax – The state you do business in.
- Register with for taxes with your local county or state.
- Get your bookkeeping set up with a bookkeeping ledger, accounting software, or go ahead and hire an accountant or bookkeeper.
- Lease or buy the commercial space for your business.
- Meet with a local insurance agent about business insurance requirements.
- Get your business telephone number and telephone system.
- Design your Logo and order business cards.
- Get a website.
- Get a merchant account set up to handle money transactions online.
- If you will use employees then – Hire them now.
- Write a press release and send it to your local paper and online distribution service about your new business opening.
- Call or visit your local chamber of commerce to stage a ribbon cutting ceremony.
FOR A FULL OUTLINE AND TIPS PLEASE SEE MY COMPLETE ARTICLE ON HUBPAGES: “Small Business Start-up Checklist“
This post is from my own hub articles at mwatkins!
Not a book, really, but some unbelievable business start-up tips to get you going in the right direction. Follow your passion so that if you aren’t the ‘one’ to get stinking rich then at the least you are working at a business start-up you love!
“Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.”
– Thomas J. Watson
|Business Plan Pro 15th Anniversary Edition [Download]|